Summer is calling us all outside and that means taking the kitchen outside too. These 80 easy grilling recipes are going to make your life so much simpler this summer. Dinner is right here!
Summer’s slower pace and warmer temps means that when it comes to meals we want simplicity – and no hot ovens! Which is why it’s a great idea to have an arsenal of BBQ ideas at your disposal, especially with more of us sticking close to home this summer.
Whether it’s your patio grill or an open campfire, these 80 easy grilling ideas will ensure you have lots of options to feed the whole family all summer long. Most of them are simple enough that you can even involve the kids in the prep work. They can easily chop veggies, mix together marinades or thread pieces of meat or veg on to kebab skewers.
Divided up by sections for Kebabs, Chicken, Veggies, Beef, Pork, Seafood and Burgers, I hope these easy BBQ recipes spark some inspiration for your summer menus while making your life a little easier and a little cooler!
Grilled Kebab Recipes
1. Turkey Kofta
Juicy, lean, and inviting Turkey Kofta recipe. A healthy recipe that packs lean protein, savoury flavours, and satisfying wholesome ingredients into an easy BBQ recipe the entire family will enjoy.
Marinated Beef Kabobs are a perfect idea for grilling season. And they’re extra delicious when the meat is marinated for hours, then skewered with potatoes, onions, peppers, and other colourful veggies!
3. Grilled Honey Garlic Chicken Skewers
Try these easy Grilled Honey Garlic Chicken Skewers that are sweet and tangy and full of flavour. They’re great easy grilling recipes for BBQs and picnics.
These Grilled Lamb Kabobs are marinated in an aromatic and easy Mediterranean marinade before being grilled. They also make a great campfire dinner!
5. Veggie Kabobs with Halloumi
Veggie Kabobs with Halloumi are so easy and fun to make that even the kids can help build these colourful skewers before you put them on the grill. They make a great side or main dish for summer dining.
More Kebab Recipes:
- Korean Chicken Kebabs
- Easy Pineapple Meatball Skewers
- Easy Turkish Turkey Kebabs
- Turmeric Marinated Chicken Kabobs
- Grilled Ground Lamb Kofta
- Shish Kebab
- Persian Chicken Kabobs
Grilled Chicken Recipes
This Beer Can Chicken recipe is easy to put on the grill and let the beer can do its magic resulting in a flavourful dish. A juicy and tender whole chicken. This Beer Can Chicken had to be added to these amazing Easy Grilling Recipes.
2. Honey Lime Grilled Chicken with Grilled Peach and Corn Salad
Grilled Honey Lime Chicken is full of flavour and really fast and easy to prepare. The Grilled Peach and Corn Salad makes it a complete fresh summer meal.
3. Best Ever Grilled BBQ Chicken
Your mouth will be watering at the prospect of this perfect Grilled BBQ Chicken. Crispy on the outside with layers of caramelized BBQ sauce and juicy on the inside, it’s the perfect BBQ’d chicken.
4. Asian Grilled Chicken Wings
The secret to these Asian Inspired Grilled Chicken Wings is the marinade: garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sliced onion… let the wings marinate overnight before grilling for full flavour impact!
Everyone loves fajitas so why not cook them up on the grill? These Grilled Chicken Fajitas with a homemade fajita marinade are teamed up with grilled onions and peppers and your favourite fajita toppings for summer dinner the whole family will be excited about.
More Grilled Chicken Recipes:
- Grilled Chicken with Arugula and Warm Chickpea Salad
- Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs
- Maple Dijon Grilled Chicken
- Easy Cedar Grilled Lemon Grilled Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken With Strawberry Cucumber Salad
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Keto Grilled Chicken Souvlaki
- Grilled Chicken Thighs with Greek Marinade
- Easy Grilled Chicken
- Greek Grilled Chicken Wings
Grilled Veggie Recipes
1. Grilled Peach, Onion and Bacon Salad
A perfect summer salad recipe! This Grilled Peach, Onion and Bacon Salad is made entirely on the grill and has a dreamy buttermilk herb dressing.
2. Bacon Wrapped Asparagus On The Grill
Up your camping dinner game with Bacon Wrapped Asparagus on the Grill. Cook them on the grill or over a campfire for a delicious and easy treat!
3. Barbecued Sweet Corn with Roasted Peppers
There’s grilled corn and then there’s Barbecued Sweetcorn with Roasted Pepper, Honey and Sumac Salsa Dressing! Elevate your sweetcorn with this beautiful roasted pepper salsa for an extra pop of flavour and some eye catching colour.
4. Grilled Portobello Mushroom Steaks
These easy Grilled Portobello Mushroom Steaks are perfect for outdoor grilling and they take less than 30 minutes from start to finish. Just marinate, grill and eat!
Grilled Cabbage Steaks are a clever take on grilled steaks and they’re fast and easy! Topped off with bacon and garlic, they only take 10 minutes of prep time so you’ll be up and grilling quickly.
More Grilled Veggie Recipes
- Grilled Corn & Avocado Salad with Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
- Rainbow Grilled Veggie Kabobs
- How to BBQ Asparagus
- Baked Potatoes on the Grill
- Grilled Corn on the Cob with Creamy Avocado Dill Dressing
- Garlic Butter Grilled Potatoes
- Easy Grilled Corn on the Cob
- Grilled Sweet Potato Fries with Parsley Tahini Sauce
- Grilled Sweet Potatoes in Foil
- Grilled Broccoli
- Mexican Street Corn Salad
- Grilled Potato Salad
- Grilled Pineapple
Grilled Beef Recipes
Juicy steak slices, grilled vegetables, crumbled blue cheese, and a balsamic dressing make this steak salad recipe perfect for summer.
2. Grilled Flank Steak Fajitas
Grilled Flank Steak Fajitas are a really fast and healthy meal you can whip up any night of the week. Marinating the flank steak in lime juice and spices ensures they’re packed with flavour!
3. Grilled Steak with Italian Salsa Verde
Italian Salsa Verde is not the same as Mexican Salsa Verde and this juicy Grilled Steak with Italian Salsa Verde is full of fresh Italian green herbs that pop with flavour.
4. Kalbi – Easy BBQ Korean Short Ribs
You might know Kalbi (or Galbi depending on the spelling) as Korean Short Ribs. This BBQ Korean Short Rib Dish uses an easy blender marinade that makes the short ribs perfect for your summer grilling.
5. Marinated Skirt Steak with Chimchurri
This Marinaded Skirt Steak with Chimichurri is a succulent recipe for the grill. Your steak will be so full of flavour from the overnight marinade and then topped with chimichurri for some vibrant colour and even more flavour.
More Grilled Beef Recipes
- Surf ‘n’ Turf BBQ Board
- Beer & Lime Marinated Flanken-Style Short Ribs
- Whiskey Marinated Steak
- Homecoming Grilled Steaks with Charred Corn, Chile Pepper Salad
Grilled Pork Recipes
Pizza Potato Packs are the ultimate campfire recipe with a wholesome potato base and topped with pizza flavours you won’t be able to resist. Grab this almost effortless foil pack meal that will become a new family favourite.
2. Bacon Wrapped Cheese Stuffed Hot Dogs
These Bacon Wrapped Cheese Stuffed Hot Dogs are sure to be a favourite with the kids (and the adults!). They’re a sure fire BBQ hit!
3. Vietnamese Grilled Pork Chops
The secret to these Vietnamese Grilled Pork Chops is the marinade and the final glaze, both of which are jammed full of flavours. You can grill these both indoors and outdoors but outdoor grilling will add that additional smoky layer of flavour.
4. Grilled Sausages with Peppers and Potatoes
The smoky flavours of this platter of Grilled Sausages, Peppers and Potatoes will entice everyone to help themselves at your next summer BBQ. Serve it up with some whole grain mustard, BBQ sauce or ranch dressing for dipping.
These Fall-Off-The-Bone BBQ Ribs are actually baked in the oven first and then finished off outside on the grill while being slathered in a sticky, homemade BBQ sauce that will have everyone licking their fingers! Can’t get enough ribs in with these easy grilling recipes.
More Grilled Pork Recipes
- Grilled Citrus Ribs
- Lemon Basil Grilled Pork Chops
- How To Grill Juicy Pork Chops
- Franks-n-Beans Hot Dog
Grilled Seafood Recipes
1. Cod, Chorizo and Potato Packets
This easy foil packet meal is perfect for a hands-off dinner done in either the oven, on the grill, or over a campfire. Combining Cod, Chorizo, and Potatoes for a savoury and zesty baked fish meal that is irresistible.
2. Easy Chili Lime Grilled Salmon
This Marinated Chili Lime Salmon is easy and delicious when it’s grilled to perfection and topped with a tropical Caribbean Salsa. A perfect BBQ recipe idea.
3. Grilled Honey Garlic Shrimp
Grilled Honey Garlic Shrimp served on skewers only need 15 minutes to marinate and then a quick 5 minutes on the grill for a fast and tasty summer dish.
4. Grilled Tequila and Lime Fish Tacos
Grilled Lime and Tequila Tacos for a weeknight solid win at dinner.
Fire up the grill for these fresh and delicious Apple Mustard Pork Burgers! A juicy, flavourful burger to keep the BBQ running strong all Summer long!
This quick and easy Chickpea Burger is ready in just 15 minutes and it’s a great home cooked veggie burger that has a forgiving nature won’t fall apart!
3. Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken Burgers
Give your next BBQ burgers a tropical twist with these Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken Burgers topped with grilled pineapple and Canadian bacon.
4. Hobo Dinner Hamburger Foil Packets
These Hobo Dinner Hamburger Foil Packets give you a complete meal with the burger, potatoes, onions and mushrooms all cooked up in one packet. They’re a great idea for camping – you can premake the packets and store them in your properly chilled cooler for up to 24 hours.
5. Mediterranean Lamb Bugers with Feta Dill Mayonnaise
The homemade Feta and Garlic Dill mayonnaise that tops these Mediterranean Lamb Burgers can also serve as a great dip for accompanying french fries. The fresh Mediterranean flavours are sure to be a hit in many easy grilling recipes.
More Burger Recipes
- Easy Caprese Chicken Burgers
- Chipotle Black Bean Burgers
- Salmon Burgers with Lemon Dill and Horseradish Sauce
- BBQ Kidney Bean Burgers (vegan)
- Salmon Burgers with Avocado Salsa
- Vegan Portobello Mushroom Burger
- Hawaiian Chicken Sandwiches
- Juicy Homemade Turkey Burgers
Happy grilling this summer! xo