A get dinner on the table quick, sheet pan meal that boasts flavourful shrimp and potatoes with broccoli – with a scrumptious garlic butter sauce and finished with a squeeze lemon juice to add a touch of zest.
This post is in partnership and sponsored by The Little Potato Company as part of their Brand Ambassador Program. My Kitchen Love has been compensated monetarily and with product. We only support brands we love and cook with at home.
It is the season of excess and while I love the holidays with all the baking and indulgences, I love having a great wholesome weekday dinner that hits reset during the busy holiday season. This Sheet Pan Shrimp and Potatoes is that dish this season.
Shrimp, Potatoes and Broccoli come together to make a fresh and nourishing dish that can be on the table in under 30 minutes. And Garlic Butter Sauce … need I say more?
Tips for success with this Shrimp and Potatoes recipe:
- Interested in leaving the potatoes whole to save time? Microwave the potatoes for 4 minutes and then proceed to follow the instructions below.
- While this recipe calls for Boomer Gold Little Potatoes, any varietal will work well. Little Potatoes come pre-washed which always saves me a few minutes in the kitchen.
- I line my baking sheet with parchment paper to avoid any ingredients sticking to the sheet pan, which also makes clean up a lot faster and easier.
- If shrimp isn’t an option for you; salmon, cod or even chicken will work in this recipe. Some cooking time will need to be adjusted (increased) for the protein if you switch it up.
- Garlic Butter is such a great pairing with both shrimp and potatoes, however you can swap out butter for olive oil.
- The lemon juice and parsley are optional garnishes, however they both truly enhance the flavours of this dish.
- Broccoli not your thing? Peas (frozen, canned or fresh), green beans, or even kale would be great to use as a substitute.
Other One Pan Meals we love:
- Sheet Pan Chicken, Potatoes and Vegetables – 3 ways
- Sheet Pan Sausage, Potatoes, and Bell Peppers
- Sheet Pan (or Foil Pack) Cheesy Chicken and Potatoes
- Sheet Pan Gnocchi with Sausage and Veg
Do you have a fresh and family-focused meal you rely on during busy weekdays? I’d love to hear about it. Tag me on Instagram @MyKitchenLove and let me know if your family has a favourite that lets you sail through the weekday dinner scene.
Get dinner on the table quick with this flavourful and wholesome Sheet Pan Shrimp and Potatoes.
- 0.75 lbs large shrimp
- 1.5 lbs Boomer Gold Little Potatoes, quartered
- 280 grams chopped broccoli about 1 large head of broccoli
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 small lemon, juiced optional
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley optional
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Toss potatoes and broccoli with butter and garlic on a large baking tray (or use 2 baking sheets* to create space between potatoes and florets). Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake potatoes and broccoli for 15- 20 minutes or until potatoes begin to give when pierced with a fork.
Add shrimp to baking tray and toss with potatoes and shrimp. Bake for 5-7 more minutes or until shrimp is pink and firm to indicate it is fully cooked.
Serves immediately with optional lemon juice and a sprinkle of chopped parsley if desired.
* We want to create space between the potatoes and broccoli so that they roast and crisp up as oppose to steam.